Offre d'emploi : Junior Finance Manager - Brussels
For an international organization based in Brussels West and active in the pharmaceutical industry, we are currently looking for an Junior Finance Manager (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Brussels-West and is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
Reporting to the local CFO and supervising a team of 6 accountants, your main responsibilities as an Junior Finance Manager will be:
- You are responsible for all accounting related items on Group level ( BE GAAP standards)
- You ensure compliancy with the Group Accounting and Reporting manual;
- You ensure compliancy with local legislation;
- You manage the order to cash process;
- You manage the purchase to pay process;
- You create and maintain reports and quarterly compliance work;
- You act as the contact person regarding consolidation and group accounting matters for internal customers and external auditors;
- You improve processes, systems and accounting procedures in order to get optimized group results and ensure a better quality control;
- You manage the Belgian team (2 head counts) + a team based abroad (4 head counts);
- You handle day-to-day allocation of the team members to projects and do the follow-up of the competencies required within the team.
Required profile for the Junior Finance Manager:
- You hold a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or related;
- You have minimum 8 years of relevant experience either in a Big 4 or in an operational accounting role;
- You have strong leadership abilities and appreciate to take ownership of projects;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and can apply software to controlling activities;
- You have principles and practices of financial management;
- You are timely and accurate.
What our client offers:
- A fast growing organization that is actively developing foreign markets.
- A young and dynamic environment where your ambitions and dedication will be clearly rewarded
- A real opportunity to grow in responsibilities and eventually to participate actively to the development of the US activities ( start up phase).
- A very competitive package in line with your experience and ambitions
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: