Offre d'emploi : Route to market Belux Manager - FMCG - Consumer goods
The client is looking for a Route to market Belux Manager to join his team in Brussels.
The client is one of the world's leading multinational companies. You will join the Benelux headquarters. This entity is part of an international Group that operates more than 100 years, employs more than 50,000 people and manages a portfolio of more than 200 brands distributed in more than 200 markets.
The Route to market Belux Manager role offers you the opportunity to be at the heart of commercial strategy development in one of the top performing FMCG companies in the world. If you are passionate about commercial insights, resource planning and market development strategies, then read on.
The Route to Market (RTM) Manager is responsible for the sales support team and the channel and account development team Belux, works closely with the country manager and the brand activation team to support company business imperatives and targets. The RTM managers leads a team of 8 people (6 in Sales support - 2 in Channel and Account Development) and reports to the Head of Business Development.
- Drive the continuous improvement and embedding of RTM strategies, plans, processes, standards in the commercial organisation
- Drive the continuous improvement of the Field Force capabilities via Enabling Tools, Systems, Reporting & Analysis towards a performance driven organisation
- Develop a strong process of reporting of sales, market share and distribution performance to key stake holders including RTM KPIs
- Engagement and alignment of multiple functions and above market RTM team, whilst ensuring Sales Support requirements and Business opportunities are identified and delivered OTIF to the Sales and Account Team.
- 100% English Proficiency, 100% Dutch or French proficiency.
- Well-rounded Trade Marketer with 6 years' experience in global FMCG organizations; 3-5 years' experience in commercial functions;
- University graduated
- Strong conceptual, technical and communication skills, analytical mind;
- Good operational expertise in distribution;
- People management
- Proven track record of leadership, collaboration and change management across the organization
They are offering an attractive salary package which will depend on the experience of the candidate.