Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager OTC - Pharmaceutical industry
Do you have experience as Key Account Manager in the pharmaceutical industry ?
Do you have experience doing business with pharma groups and hospitals ?
Our client is a major actor of the Pharmaceutical industry. They are the leaders on the Consumer Health/OTC market.
In order to sustain their growth & to bring the company to an higher level they are today looking for a new Key Account Manager.
Within a team of two other Key Account Managers, you play an essential role in the commercial strategy of the company at the national level, reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
In this role, your responsibilities as Key Account Manager will be :
- Identify, build and nurture strong relationships with Key accounts for the OTC pharmaceutical industry
- Research, identify and prospect new business opportunities with new accounts including hospitals and elderly homes
- Be in charge of tendering offers and deals closing
- Analyze the performances and results for each Key account in order to identify potential new growth opportunities
- Roll out Marketing plan actions at key account level and leads implementation
- Manage the promotional budget allocated, identify new promotional opportunities & partnership programs
- Active participation to internal Key Accounts management and Sales meetings
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders - including KAM colleague, Market Access, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.
- Be creative and bring new ideas, stakeholder dialogues and pilots to generate new opportunities
- Ensure compliance with legislative rules relative to the company and the OTC industry
The successful applicant will have :
- a solid experience in Key Account Management in the pharmaceutical industry
- a proven experience in hospital and/or elderly homes tendering management
- a strong strategic mindset and commercial spirit
- a project management approach to business and strong leadership skills
- excellent communication and presentation skills - assertive personality
- strong analytic skills
- fluent in Dutch and English, French is a nice to have
- a team player mindset with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
As Key Account Manager you will have:
- The chance to join the leader of the market within the OTC field
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team eager to bring the company to the highest level of excellence.
- The chance to join a company that values personal growth & development with multiple growing opportunities.
an attractive full salary package in line with the experience.