Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager B2B Food
They Key Account Manager will be responsible for certain clients and follow up of new innovations, product launches etc.
This client is active in production and sales of industrial fillings and chocolates. They are based in Malle, Antwerp and are internationally active.
The Key Account Manager will have a challenging role as senior manager in the commercial team.
- She/He will be responsible for the negotiations and follow up of customers in various countries but with special concentration in Europe, especially France, Belgium, UK, The Netherlands and Germany.
-She/He will be maintaining excellent service levels with current costumers but will be looking as well for potential business with brands presenting our excellence and innovation.
- You will follow the market trends in ever evolving and strong competitive international market. She/He can translate the customers' needs and trends in the food market into opportunities for the clients.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and the achievement of the account performance objectives and expectations through collaboration with cross-functional areas
- Master or Higher education
- Proven experience (7 to 10 years) in Key Account Management in Food and B2B business with Global Brands (10 years experience)
- Strong negotiator at management level able to negotiate with international accounts
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Willingness to travel up to 30 % of your time
- The ideal candidate has a clear result oriented, and service minded approach, that allows us to achieve excellence in every partnership with the customers.
- Be the link between the Customer and Internal stakeholders
Next to working in a very interesting and growing company, you will receive a competitive salary with many benefits.