Offre d'emploi : Legal Secretary
The Legal Secretary performs a variety of secretarial duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature for attorneys and/or paralegals.
This law firm was founded in 1934. As of this year, it is the world's second highest-grossing law firm.
They have offices in more than 25 countries in the world and around more than 60 person in the office here in Brussels.
What are the main tasks?
- Transcribe and proofreads materials from shorthand, notes, tapes and drafts.
- Perform complete secretarial functions for attorneys and/or paralegals requiring knowledge of format, procedure, and specialised terminology.
- Reasearch and obtain a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals
- Maintain and tracks schedules and calendars for attorneys.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls. May order meals, refreshments, and equipment as requeste
- Coordinate travel arrangements. Updates attorneys concerning mail and phone messages while travelling.
- And many more different tasks..
Who is the perfect Legal Secretary?
- Speak perfectly English & French with a perfect level of Italian OR German.
- High School Diploma or equivalent requires
- Knowledge and understanding of typical work processes performed daily in an office environment.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Five (5) years legal secretarial experience desired to interpret law office policies and procedures and produce accurate legal documents with minimal supervision.Excellent verbal communication skills
What's on offer?
- A lot of responsibilities
- A function in a well-known company
- The opportunity to grow
- An attractive salary package (meal voucher, transport etc)
- A long term contract