Offre d'emploi : Billing Officer - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Billing Officer for a temporary position for a company based in Brussels.
Our client is a company active in the legal sector and is easily reachable with public transportation.
As a Billing Officer you will be responsible for the entire billing process:
- Ensure timely billing and collections;
- Assist with the annual review;
- Review expense charges to ensure conformity to Client Billing Guidelines;
- Issue draft bills that meet client requirements;
- Incorporate edits and prepare bills in final form;
- Prepare billing reports;
- Maintain expertise of the Firm's billing systems and tools.
The required profile for the Billing Officer position:
- You are fluent in English AND French and/or Dutch (written & spoken);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel;
- You have a first experience of minimum two years in a similar function;
- You are team-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and are able to work independently.
Our client offered you:
- An interim contract of several months in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- An attracting salary package with extra-legal benefits (lunch vouchers, transport reimbursement, pension plan etc).
Interested in this position of Billing Officer at a young and dynamic company? Apply today !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: