Offre d'emploi : HR Officer Benelux
For one of our customer located in Zellik, we are looking for a HR Officer Benelux
Our customer is global leader in its sector providing its customers with technology solutions in order to manage their day to day business
As HR Officer Benelux, you will be responsible for providing general support on every HR aspects: Payroll (for Benelux), Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Employee relations, Administration, HR policy and other activities as required to support the business demands.
- You liaise with Hiring Managers to discuss their needs and ensure the sourcing, recruitment and on boarding of newcomers in the company
- You develop action plans, processes and practices to ensure that effective training is provided to all employees, to meet the knowledge and skill requirements of the business
- You deliver against Performance Management (ePDR) processes for managing and appraising performance
- You manage any employee relations issues to successful outcome
- You support change in the business from a HR perspective
- You ensure that a complete set of HR policies are in place, covering all aspect of employment, consistent with global and national terms and conditions.
- You ensure Line Managers are apprised on all matters concerning employee and industrial relations
- You complete payroll process and ensure accuracy as well as compliance with required standards
- You ensure that all required HR administration is complete and up to date
- You are mobile and able to travel to the different locations when required.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or any similar relevant field
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a HR Generalist role (soft & hard HR knowledge)
- You have a very good knowledge of Payroll activities, ideally at Benelux level
- You are Fluent in Dutch with very good command of French and English
- You have a real hands-on mindset
- You are ideally familiar with employment law and working practices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- You are genuine, well-organised and able to work in full autonomy
- You have experience in collaborating with international HR teams
- You are able to balance time between operational duties and supporting the HR business strategy
You will join a leading company where you will get the possibility to build your own role and grow within the organisation depending on your skills and motivation.
The company offers a competitive package including group insurance, hospital insurance for you and your family members, Eco vouchers, yearly corporate bonus.