Offre d'emploi : Controller - Brussels - Permanent Position
For an organization active in Aeronautics with head offices based in Brussels and with subsidiaries established in Wallonia, Flanders and North-Africa ( +- 1000 employees), we are currently looking to recruit 3 Controllers (m/f) for permanent positions.
The company is based in Brussels.
As Controller you will be reporting to the Group Controller and act as his right hand;
- You will be an active member for building robust controlling processes;
- You will be focusing on the full budgeting process, monthly reportings, making sure the monthly results in the reporting and consolidation tools are accurate and reliable;
- You understand/challenge monthly results through discussions with local stakeholders (Program Managers). You translate, comment and explain plant results to management;
- You assist the Group Controller in the preparation of monthly performance reports for the ExCom;
- You analyze investment requests and advise on CAPEX/OPEX approvals;
- You advise the Business on key operational issues and make recommendations to optimize business performances;
- You give support on insurance matters and coordinate risk management;
- You act as a strong communicator making sure stakeholders of your area have access to the finance information they need and explain BU results, performance/risks and opportunities to all levels of the organization, in order to show the impact each one of them can have on the (financial) performance;
- You play an active role in the improvement of the financial and business reporting processes, make sure the full compliance is met with group and business unit policies and internal control procedures.
Required profile for the Controllers:
- You have a Master's Degree with a specific finance orientation;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience ideally acquired within a Big 4 as External Auditor eventually combined with an operational experience in (Industrial) controlling;
- You have a buildup mentality that will enable you to create the new controlling structures throughout the organization;
- You are flexible, open-minded and able to work in a team as well as independently;
- You have an excellent critical mindset and analytical skills;
- Using an ERP( SAP) is not a problem for you …of course combined with a strong command in Excel
- You have strong intercultural communication skills;
- You are Fluent in English and French, ideally combined with some Dutch understandings;
- You remain open to roll up your sleeves and work with a hands-on mentality.
What our client offers:
- A unique opportunity to join a well-known organization with strong reputation in its field of activity. That company looks for talented finance individuals who could create the future transversal controlling mentality & reflex.
- A competitive salary package with a company car and extra-legal benefits;
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Controller - Brussels - Permanent Position
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément