Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager - OTC Products - Pharmaceutical industry
- Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical industry
- Focus on Pharmaceutical distributors & Hospitals
- Major leader of the OTC Market
Our client is a major actor of the Pharmaceutical industry. They are the leaders on the Consumer Health/OTC market.
In order to sustain their growth & to bring the company to an higher level they are today looking for a new Key Account Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this role will have an important strategic role within the organisation in order to keep the market leader position and to increase further the market share of the company.
The successful Key Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be in contact with key accounts in the OTC landscape (pharmacy chains and groups, Private pharmacists, wholesalers, etc.) to help implementing successfully the commercial policy.
- Develop the pharmacy chains and groups commercial strategy and plans, convince internal stakeholders through an enthusiastic and pragmatic approach.
- Identify, prospect and close deals with hospitals and elderly homes in order to bring the products on therapeutics formularies.
- Following-up tendering offers and close deals with hospitals partners.
- Project management: Lead from A to Z projects related to commercial activities.
- Analyze performance and results for each KA in own target in order to develop further key partnerships.
- Be responsible for discounting exercise for own Key Account.
- Develop a strong understanding of the pharmacy landscape and Key Account dynamics, as well as Hospitals network and tender management approach.
- Roll out Marketing plan actions at key account level and leads implementation.
- Identify new promotional opportunities and partnership programs.
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (KAM colleague, Market Access, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Finance, GoTC, Medical from Global).
- Drives continuous improvement through projects management linked to the KAM activities.
- Challenge the status quo through new ideas, stakeholder dialogues and pilots.
- Fully respect all legal and compliance rules relative to the company and the OTC business.
The successful Key Account Manager you will have the following requirements:
As the successful Key Account Manager, you will have:
- The chance to join the leader of the market within the OTC field.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team eager to bring the company to the highest level of excellence.
- The chance to join a company that values personal growth & development with multiple growing opportunities.
- An attractive full salary package in line with the experience.