Offre d'emploi : Business Analyst
Our partner is a consultancy firm.
Do you want to work in a multicultural dynamique environnement as Business Analyst? Then wait no more ! Here is what we expect from you as Business Analyst: First in Project Management:
- You will participate in various (Global) Finance Transformation projects as a team member, implementing new applications and process flows;
- You will help create and implement best practices for process improvement;
- You will document procedures of different Finance workflows and processes.
Seconde in Systems Management:
- You will be responsible for granting and maintaining access rights to Finance applications, mailboxes, shared drives, etc.;
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining specific country configurations in (Global) Finance applications;
- You will act as a tool champion and trainer for various Finance applications;
- You will monitor open IT incidents and escalate urgent issues to Finance management;
- You will verify system availability and data consistency;
- You will be the first point of contact in Finance for system and software related issues.
Our ideal Business Analystis:
- An expert in Excel (formulas, charts, pivot tables, etc.)
- Have strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Able to summarize and present information clearly and produce clear and concise analysis
- Fluent in Dutch or French, and English
- Have a Bachelor or Master in Finance/Economics/IT orientation, or equivalent by experience in the related topics and responsibilities
- Have excellent organizational skills with capability to prioritize
- Strong team player with the capability to work both independently and in a team
- Proactive, communicative, accurate and eager to learn
- Experience with data management software (e.g. Alteryx Designer) or visualization tools (e.g. Sportfire, Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects) is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
What can you expect from us :
- A professional working environment where personal development is strongly encouraged
- An attractive and competitive salary package completed by a range of extralegal advantages (100% public transport reimbursement, meal vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks)
Do you want to know more ? APPLY NOW!