Offre d'emploi : ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE HEALTHCARE – OR Liège, Namur, Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Ecolab Healthcare delivers infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. They provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.
As a respected leader in healthcare, they foster collaboration to create innovative solutions that improve health outcomes and keep patients safe. Ecolab is a global leader making an impact and delighting their customers in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where their voices matter, their contributions are rewarded and their employees are inspired.
To strengthen their Healthcare team, we are currently looking for a m / f:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE HEALTHCARE – OR
Liège, Namur, Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
What if you could grow your career while making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place? Helping prevent the spread of infection and touch what is fundamental to saving lives? Join Ecolab's leading Healthcare division as an Account Executive.
You will provide healthcare professionals with innovative infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections by:
- Interacting within a variety of clinical settings including operation theatre, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs.
- Introducing new product and solution offerings to existing customers as well as prospects. Extending your stakeholder network to obtain new business.
- Managing customer base and building relationships through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
- Partnering with healthcare professionals (hospital hygiene) to implement best practices to fight hospital-acquired infections.
- Providing outstanding customer service, educating customers on infection awareness. Delivering know-how and tools to improve patient outcomes and being relied upon as an Infection Prevention Specialist.
- Demonstrating the use/application of our products and solutions in hospital and OR environment.
- You obtained a higher degree and you have previous direct sales experience within a hospital environment, preferably in medical devices. Experience in an OR setting is an important asset.
- You are a commercial expert in healthcare with a strong drive for results and very good negotiation skills.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills in order to negotiate efficiently at all levels within the decision making unit of hospitals (clinical, hygiene, pharmacy, procurement, finance management).
- You have outstanding relationship management and time management skills, you are able to target accounts and achieve results through an action plan.
- You are flexible and have strong organizational skills.
- You possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to solve problems and devise customer solutions.
- You have excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
- You show a self-motivated attitude as well as a consultative selling aptitude.
- You are French speaking and have acquired a good level of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Flexible, independent role within leading, multinational company
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- A competitive salary with an attractive package of fringe benefits
- An advanced training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals.
Contact Hanna Lammens on 09 242 54 75 or via email Hanna.Lammens@hudsonsolutions.com.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.