Offre d'emploi : Global Sales Capabilities Program Manager (m/v)
Ansell, a leading global provider of protection solutions, wants to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. In order to guarantee increased safety, security and productivity, people require the right protection for the right application, whether at work or during their leisure time.
By designing, developing and manufacturing protections solutions in-house, Ansell is able to meet the ever-changing needs and demands of the industry. Protection is their primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
To strengthen their Global Sales Excellence team, Ansell is looking for a
Global Sales Capabilities Program Manager (m/v)
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities
- Responsible for building, planning, maintaining and improving the global Industrial and Medical sales training programs and materials
- Map, plan and organize sales training programs for sales employees and partners, e.g., distributors or sales reps
- Collaborate and coordinate with HR’s L&D team to ensure alignment with Ansell’s practices
- Implement training best practices and seek continuous improvement of training programs
- Support senior sales leadership coach sales leaders on how to best coach, train and support the sales force.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to align on program/s curriculum and to build training materials, e.g., Guardian for value selling, HR’s L&D for soft-skills, marketing for product, etc.
- Identify and manage external suppliers that support the creation and translation of content, e.g., copywriting, video creation, voice overs or for specific training needs to be outsourced, e.g., soft skills, safety training, generic sales skills, etc.
- Perform quality control of training materials and sessions and provide feedback to content creators and trainers
- Ensure training is delivered in effective ways, using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as face-to-face training, webinars, e-learning programs, tests, role playing, demonstrations, videos, or lectures
- Support managing and overseeing trainee’s progression and support sales leaders in monitoring knowledge levels on their employees
- Report results and performances to key stakeholder, e.g., sales leaders
- Manage training tools, including LMS system/s
- The candidate will collaborate closely with many other areas of Ansell, including sales organizations around the world, Guardian, marketing, product portfolio managers, HR L&D, etc.
Key Position Requirements
- You own a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have at least 4 years of learning and development experience focused on training of salesforces in Industrial or Medical B2B environment
- You are experienced in coordinating multiple subject matter experts to build L&D programs
- Sales experience and or coaching experience is a strong plus
- International work experience is required
- You are experienced in the development and delivery of training programs
- You have a strong understanding of L&D best practices, specifically on training salesforces
- You have excellent communication, presentation and training skills (internal and external contacts)
- Good business acumen
- You are fluent in English, a very good knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus
- Interpersonal skills: relationships building, professional presenting, convincing, team player, customer focus
- Planning and organization skill
- Eye for detail/excellence of execution
- Ability to travel up 50% of the time, although role is expected to travel less than 25% of the time.
Contact Hanna Lammens on +32 9 242 54 75.