Offre d'emploi : Management Assistant (h/f)
Our client is a funding programme that aims to create better quality of life for older people and to strengthen industrial opportunities in the field of healthy ageing technology and innovation.
• Managing agendas
- ull; Managing phone calls, emails and correspondence
- ull; Arranging travels
- ull; Managing expense notes
- ull; Organising meetings
- ull; Preparing files, reports and other documents
- ull; Preparing, proofreading and correcting PowerPoint presentations
- ull; Booking and managing meeting rooms
- ull; Adapting documents layout
- ull; Filing and archiving
- ull; And more!
• You speak fluent French and English (verbal and written)
- ull; You ideally have a Bachelor in Office Management or equivalent by experience
- ull; You have 2-3 years experience in a Management Assistant role (ideally in the financial, consulting or legal sector)
- ull; You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- ull; You are professional, proactive, stress-resistant, flexible and have an excellent corporate presentation
- ull; You are reliable, precise and have good communication and organisational skills
Salary and Benefits
• The possibility to be offered a permanent contract
- ull; Salary according to profile and experience
- ull; Competitive benefits package!
- ull; 37.5h/week (flexibility is sometimes needed!)
- ull; A challenging position in a successful company and a dynamic team!