Offre d'emploi : Account Manager
Dräger is an international company, leader in the development of medical and security techniques, and is active in over 190 countries. Their innovative equipment and solutions are used on a global scale whenever lives are at stake. Their division Dräger Medical Belgium comprises a variety of products such as anesthesia workstations, medical ventilators for intensive care, heat therapy equipment for infants, patient monitoring equipment, IT solutions, OR accommodation, gas management systems.
Dräger is currently looking for an Account Manager (m/v) to represent their products in the region of Liège, Namur and Luxembourg.
- You are the point of contact for clients in your designated area and will ensure that the agreements made with the client are met;
- You will generate new leads in your area and maintain existing relations at the hospitals;
- You will strive to attain the set goals and enter in negotiations with clients, with the support from the Modality Manager;
- You will prepare and present sales presentations and client receptions;
- You will participate in various activities such as sales meetings and project groups, maintaining correspondence with clients, participating in symposiums and fairs, advising on sponsorships, exchanging knowledge on product management, market trends and competitor information;
- You will hold the commercial end responsibility and report to the Sales Manager;
- You will work in a team with the Modality Managers / Sales Specialists, who are each experts in their domain and organize demos;
- You will coordinate the tender process, which will be written by the Modality Managers and technicians.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably paramedical (nurse, physical education, physical therapy,…) or equal through experience;
- You possess natural commercial skills;
- You are client and service oriented;
- You are a native speaker in French and have a good knowledge of English (for training purposes). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are a team player and will have no trouble working closely with the Modality Managers;
- You are empathic and a good listener, which enables you to identify the clients’ needs;
- You are an excellent negotiator and communicator, skilled in presentation techniques and advising
- You are quick on the uptake and have no trouble incorporating complex technical material;
- You are an independent person and can work in a structured, accurate and timely way while maintaining a strong focus on quality. You are good at organizing and managing your time.
Please apply by sending us your CV or call Hanna Lammens at +32 9 242 54 75 for more information.