Offre d'emploi : Logistics & Sales Support officer
As Logistics & Sales Support officer you are in charge of supporting a client base throughout the whole order management cycle.
Our client is a global distributor in high technological material, located in Vilvoorde.
The main responsibilities of the Logistics & Sales Support officer are:
- Handling requests of your client base and being in charge of swift problem solving
- handling the order management cycle from A-Z
- Establishing productive vendor relations to ensure quality of service to the customer
- liaising with internal stakeholders: communicate and coordinate with internal departments and liaise with warehouse on dispatch and transport issues
- handling finance queries and resolution with Finance
- resolving discrepancies and delivery issues
- stock management
The ideal Logistics & Sales Support officer:
- very good level of Dutch and English. French is a big plus
- a first customer oriented or order management experience
- a positive mindset and energy
- good knowledge of Ms Office
- SAP knowledge is a big plus
- strong communication skills
- detail oriented and high degree of accuracy
- great problem solving skills
- a willingness to work and an eagerness to learn
- the right work attitude and drive
- creative and proactive approach
- commercial mindset
You will get the chance to further develop your career at growing, international company active in technology solutions.
Not only will you work within a great, dynamic and international team, you will also get the chance to develop yourself further due to trainings and (international) opportunities.