Offre d'emploi : Field and Training Service Engineer / Medical sector (M/F)
Our client is a key player in the medical device industry, renowned for their surgical robots. In constant evolution, they are searching for a Customer Trainer for their activities in Belgium.
The Customer Trainer will report directly to the Training Manager or Director for their region. This training professional will deliver technology training and facilitate surgeon-led training for surgeons, first assistants, and OR staff from a variety of surgical specialties including urology, gynecology, general surgery and Trans-oral surgery. The Customer Trainer will be actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs and provide support for customer training, and training research initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct training programs for surgical teams at designated training centers and remote centers as needed.
- Lead and support Specialized training programs and Society events. This includes supporting the needs of the surgeon educators and course participants.
- Conduct surveys to gather data and measure program effectiveness.
- Work with the Training team in a creative, dependable, and flexible manner to improve existing training programs.
- Train the sales force to conduct in-services and system technology skills development activities with customers on new and established products.
- Occasional support in a hospital operating room.
- Manage training center logistics, inventory.
- Maintain all capital equipment.
- Support positive relationships between external training center personnel and ISI management.
- Contribute to the organization’s quarterly goal achievements.
- Develop competency in Training/coaching techniques/methodologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education.
- Clinical and/or operating room experience .
- Preferably Medical-device experience .
- Proven experience training on complex topics and/or technology.
- High capacity and excellent problem solving skills .
- Solid organizational skills and ability to operate independently.
- Professional work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills .
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High capacity to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Commitment self-development.
- Ability to work in a team environment .
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to be flexible with hours of operation.
- Ability to travel up to 75% (Europe mainly).
Preferred knowledge, skills, and Experience:
- Medical-device experience.
- Professional Training experience a plus.
- French and/or Dutch is a plus.