Offre d'emploi : Finance & Administration Director
A-Mansia is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-Mansia is to provide innovative solutions based on microbiome therapeutics.
Under the implementation plan in the Walloon Brabant province, its future development and reinforced by its 21 million euros fundraising success, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION DIRECTOR
Working closely with the CEO and as part of the COMEX, you are in charge of coordinating all financial, human resources, legislative and administrative activities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You lead financial activities: accountancy, cash management, reporting to investors and management control.
- You lead the strategy in non-dilutive financing and manage reporting of current grants.
- You are in charge of human resources management: recruitment, soft and hard HR, in line with the strategic development of the company.
- You manage internal administrative team and external providers to align resources requirements to the global strategy.
- You oversee legal matters in coordination with external lawyer firm.
- You are part of the COMEX, you offer help and advice on all of the projects and strategic questions, and report to the Board of Directors on the financial strategic development.
- You have a financial or scientific background.
- You have at least 10 years of international experience in the biotech sector. Experience in food supplements/Nutrition is a strong asset.
- You have experience and expertise in Finance within small companies and with Distribution and Licensing contracts.
- You have already led administrative departments or team.
- Knowledge of Walloon Region non-dilutive means of financing is a plus.
- You are recognized as a pragmatic and result driven manager and you are looking for a hands-on position.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- You have a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (requirement). The command of French si a plus.
- A strategic and leading position within a high potential innovative and young biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, collaborative and respectful environment.
- To take part in a challenging and cutting-edge scientific development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the responsibilities of the position and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/fr/job/finance-administration-director-2/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Directeur financier | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management - général | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Finance / Comptabilité | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Administration financière | Brabant Wallon