Offre d'emploi : IT Support Specialist
AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for 50 years.
Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end obstacles, one-person detection and throughput management making it a brand renowned for the quality of its production in terms of performance and reliability.
The company is part of the French group Bolloré.
Our large worldwide business network includes offices and subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Canada and the Unites States, 4 manufacturing plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France, 1 in Canada) as well as a vast international network of distributors and local partners.
For his headquarter based in Wavre (Belgium), Automatic Systems is currently seeking a: IT Support Specialist (M/F)
Versatile team in a dynamic SME-type environment, the IT department is currently composed of 4 people and is organized according to the following scheme, under the supervision of an IT Manager (1):
First Line Support, with responsibility for first line calls (1)
Second Line Support, with infrastructure management (1)
BI & ERP / CRM Support (1)
In order to strengthen the team, we are looking for an additional colleague for our second line support.
In this role, your responsibilities are:
- Infrastructure management with monitoring and implementation of prevention actions
- Project management: telephony, migration, deployment of new tools,…
- Tracking more complex tickets from the first line
- Backup of the first line of support
Automatic Systems working in an international environment, occasional trips to our subsidiaries abroad are to be expected.
- you have a bachelor or Master in Computer sciences or equivalent experience
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, O365
- Virtualization technologies: Microsoft HyperV
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, Fortinet , Sophos Cyberoam
- Help design and implement IT projects and solutions for internal clients
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Be available for other members of the team and coach them to resolution
- Organized and rigorous
- Be autonomous while being a team player.
- Good stress management
- Tasks and results oriented
- Take responsibility/initiative/ownership of projects
- Be an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
- Have excellent time management/Resource management
- Positive mindset and active personality
- Good knowledge of French and English are required both written and spoken