Offre d'emploi : Group Reporting & Consolidation Officer - Zaventem
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For an international organization based in the surroundings of Brussels ( Zaventem area) and active in the aviation industry, we are currently looking for a Group Reporting & Consolidation Officer (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in the Zaventem area and is active in the Aviation industry.
Being part of the Global HQ and coordinating the consolidation & reporting activities for +- 30 legal entities WW, you will be reporting to the local Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager.
Your main responsibilities as a Group Reporting & Consolidation Officer are as follows:
- Support the consolidation process: intercompany reconciliations and confirmations, coherence control, support of monthly closings,…;
- Prepare reporting to the Executive Committee, Board and the banks;
- You will act as the point of contact for the auditors;
- Support the updating of the group accounting manual and procedures (IFRS);
- Support various projects such as due diligences (refinancing, divestments or possible exits) and purchase price allocations (acquisitions) by providing proof of necessary data and preparatory works;
- Work closely with and support the management at group level;
- You will have an international exposure with the local finance team, worldwide.
Required profile for the Group Reporting & Consolidation Officer:
- You hold a Master degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in audit or in an operational consolidation role, preferably in an international environment;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus;
- First experience with IFRS exposure is a pre-requisite;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Ambitious and hands on professional who is willing to have a positive impact on the organization;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Our client offers you broad role within a dynamic organization. Enormous opportunities for growth in an international environment.
The salary package includes all you could reasonably expect ( market conform gross salary, net expenses, lunch vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance DKV, smartphone, laptop, adsl connection at home, company car, fuel card, e-bike rental, Eco-cheques, 33 holidays, homeworking and flexible working hours).
Above all, our client if emphasizing the work life balance!
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: