Offre d'emploi : Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager - Zaventem
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For an international organization based in the surroundings of Brussels (Zaventem area) and active in the aviation industry, we are currently looking for a Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in the Zaventem area and is active in the Aviation industry.
Being part of the Global HQ and coordinating the consolidation & reporting activities for +- 30 legal entities WW, you will be reporting to the Group Controller /CFO Belgium.
Reporting to the locally based Group Controller / CFO Belgium, your main responsibilities as a Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager are as follows:
- Ensure that the management and statutory consolidation are in compliance with IFRS and that timely external reporting is done;
- Management and statutory consolidation in compliance with IFRS standards;
- The maintenance and administration of the consolidation software;
- Management and financial reporting to the Executive Committee & Board;
- Bank reporting (quarterly) including calculation of covenants;
- Editing of consolidated financial statements and notes + disclosures;
- Ad-hoc projects such as financial due diligences (refinancing, divestments or possible exit) and purchase price allocations (acquisitions);
- Management of the auditors for the consolidation;
- Updating of group accounting manual and procedures;
- Management & development of the consolidation team to support you in routine tasks.
Required profile for the Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager:
- You hold a Master or a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in multinational & industrial environments;
- Proven experience in a statutory consolidation position and knowledge of IFRS Standards;
- Ambitious and hands-on professional who is prepare to have a positive impact on the organization;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- You have a project management approach and you aim at improving existing processes;
- Fluent in English. Any additional local languages being an asset.
Our client offers you a strategic position within a dynamic organization. A broad role in which you will be able to mobilize the full range of your capabilities, including people management.
A strategic impact, with interaction with he Executive Committee & Board. Opportunities for growth and professional evolution.
The salary package includes all you could reasonably expect ( market conform gross salary, net expenses, bonus scheme, lunch vouchers, group insurance, full hospitalization insurance DKV combined with Europe Assistance, smartphone, laptop, adsl connection at home, company car, fuel card, e-bike rental, Eco-cheques, 33 holidays, homeworking and flexible working hours).
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: