Offre d'emploi : Supply Chain Analyst
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Supply Chain member, your core assignment will be to handle parts procurement and logistics, visualising data, making recommendations for ordering and organising shipping with freight-forwarders.
Our client is a Belgian success story that developed a bike that is faster, lighter and better looking! With a constant impressive growth those last years, the SME is today looking for an extra help in the team that manages the development in Germany, for at least 6 months.
As a Supply Chain member, your core assignment will be to handle parts procurement and logistics, visualising data, making recommendations for ordering and organising shipping with freight-forwarders. For this role we are looking for a dynamic team player that naturally takes initiative and ownership of projects, good with data and quick to react.
- You are fluent in English
- You hold a Bachelor degree, ideally in Business & Economics or Engineering
- You have one relevant experience
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable with systems and data and able to continuously monitor and act on a large number of cases.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- You combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Short-term contract (6 months)
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day