Offre d'emploi : Market Manager FR/NL/EN
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Knauf Belgium is the Belgian subsidiary of the worldwide Knauf group and is based in Engis (Wallonia). This international company of German origin specializes in the production and marketing of finishing products and complete systems for the construction sector. The group, which has over 250 production sites and employs more than 35,000 people, is the market leader in interior and exterior plastering in more than 130 countries.
In the context of development of the INSULATION segment, the company is currently recruiting a Market Manager.
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Director, you are the reference point for a market, you develop it, adjust it, enrich it, in order to generate business and contribute to the company's image, in line with the subsidiary's marketing strategy.
As Market Manager, you have the following responsibilities:
Tags: Product manager; Construction; Market project manager; analyse de marché; Global Market Manager; Market Segment Manager; Market development manager; Isolation; Insulation
- You have a Master oriented Sales Engineer, industrial engineer or equivalent
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar function with knowledge of the market and its application
- You are assertive and critical in a positive manner and you know how to bring out the best in others
- You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online and offline marketing
- You have solid communication skills
- You work independently and you are a team player
- You enjoy working in a changing environment
- You have an analytic mind combined with problem solving skills
- You are organized and structured
- You have an excellent command of French, Dutch and English
- You have a good knowledge of marketing management and market research principles
- An experience with ROmI & ROE concepts (ABM) is an asset
Profile Group manages this recruitment exclusively. Any interested candidate is invited to apply exclusively via this advert. If you would like more information about the position, please contact our partner Profile Group directly (contact: Delia LECCA - 04 277 11 19 - firstname.lastname@example.org)