Offre d'emploi : IMPORT / EXPORT SPECIALIST
To strengthen our Operations Department, our fast growing company is currently seeking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic
IMPORT / EXPORT SPECIALIST
- Maintain overview on import and export regulations;
- Be the point of contact fur customs authorities;
- Maintain oversight over depot network (globally);
- Be the leading expert in its field of activity;
- Ensuring the negotiation of contracts;
- Formulate business proposals;
- Coordinate external partners (agents, wholesalers, distributors...);
- Building loyalty among national and international customers.
- 5 years of relevant experience in logistics and customs;
- Bachelor degree in international trade and/or logistics or equivalent through industry experience;
- Mastering the law and legislation on transport, customs, etc.;
- Writing reports;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Autonomy, diplomacy;
- Organization and planning;
- Persuasive and negotiating skills;
- Compliance with sector-specific ethics;
- Resistance to stress;
- Open-mindedness (multicultural environment);
- Fluent in French and English – any other language is an asset.
At CSM, we understand our work within the clinical trial process could not happen without our dedicated employees. That’s why we are striving to provide our employees with a challenging working environment which still promotes a work-life balance. We provide competitive compensation and a complete benefits package.
If you have the desire to play your part in making a difference in the lives of patients participating in clinical trials, we want you to apply today by submitting your resume to: HREurope@csmondemand.com
CSM, a Clinigen company, is providing innovative clinical trial supplies and biological sample management services since 1997. With two facilities in Post-Brexit EU and three in the US, CSM is committed to ensuring clinical trials are a success, regardless of size or scope, from Phase I to Phase IV projects.