Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager - Pharmaceutical - OTC
- OTC - Key Account Manager role - focusing on Wholesales & Pharma groups
- Great opportunity and a dynamic and well known organisation with market leading products
Our client is a well known pharmaceutical company active within the OTC market.
Being leader on their market and in order to consolidate this position, they are currently looking to add a new Key Account Manager in their team.
As the successful Key Account Manager - OTC, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be in contact with key accounts in the OTC landscape (pharmacy chains and groups, Private pharmacists, wholesalers, etc.) to help implementing successfully the commercial policy.
- Develop the pharmacy chains and groups commercial strategy and plans, convince internal stakeholders through an enthusiastic and pragmatic approach
- Identify, prospect and close deals with hospitals and elderly homes in order to bring products on therapeutics forms.
- Be in charge of following-up tendering offers and close deals with hospitals partners
- Project management: Lead from A to Z projects related to commercial activities
- Analyze performance and results for each Key Accounts in own target in order to develop further key partnerships
- Be responsible for discounting exercise for own Key Accounts
- Develop a strong understanding of the pharmacy landscape and Key Accounts dynamics, as well as Hospitals network and tender management approach
- Manage the promotional budget allocated and defines priorities within the budget
- Identify new promotional opportunities and partnership programs
- Active participation to internal KAM and Sales meetings
- Engage operating partners through continuous feedback and collaborative actions
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (KAM colleague, Market Access, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Finance, GoTC, Medical from Global)
As the successful Key Account Manager - OTC, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Solid experience and network as KAM in Pharma is required.
- Proven experience in hospital tendering management is required.
- Elderly Homes' environment knowledge is an asset.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Proven track record of successful results and cross functional collaboration.
- Successful leadership of projects and proven track record of working in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - assertive.
- Strong analytical and technical skills in MS Office - Skillful in Excel.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, motivation and confidence.
As the successful Key Account Manager - OTC, you will have an attractive salary package in line with his experiences.