Offre d'emploi : Office Coordinator
As Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office & bring essential administrative support to the team.
Multinational technology company based in the European Quarter in Brussels.
As Office Coordinator, you will report directly to the Office Manager and handle the following tasks & responsibilities :
- Front desk management : welcome customers, handle their queries, control the access & badges, guide them around the office
- Office Management : building maintenance, office supplies management (inventory & ordering), monitor the office expenditures and handle all office contracts, contact with suppliers
- Meeting rooms booking & organisation according to the needs of the business
- Organisation of specific internal events (conferences, catering, boards, team buildings, ...)
- General support to the team (20 people) : Travel arrangements (also outside Europe) & calendar management but also expenses management.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system (PO management mainly)
- Organise the information flows and the procedure around the office
- Take part of the on-boarding process with the new comers
- Be available for any additional administrative or general support
The successful Office Coordinator is/have :
- Excellent written & spoken knowledge of English (min C1 level). Good level of French is also required (min B2 level).
- Bachelor in Administration, Office Management, Translation or any relevant field
- Proven experience as Office Coordinator or in a similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office is required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Organized with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and with a certain professionalism
The package :
- A salary in accordance with your level of work experience
- Great extra legal advantages such as meal vouchers, laptop, transport reimbursed, ...
- Nice multicultural work environment
- 9 - 5 job
- Start datum : Mid-November
Extra information : Until January 2021, you will have to work remotely on a full-time basis.