Offre d'emploi : Junior Functional Administrator Supply Chain
As a Junior Functional Administrator Supply Chain, you provide optimal support for automated systems to facilitate optimal and efficient execution. You are responsible for the functional aspects of several systems and are the link between the user and the IT department. You will support Functional Administrators to gain a deep understanding of business systems and processes.
Our client is a worldwide leader in the sector of luxury goods. They are a professional and ambitious organization with a modern workplace.
Your tasks as a Junior Functional Administrator Supply Chain include the following:
- Inventory user needs for related applications and processes.
- Evaluate the feasibility of modification requests from users.
- Adapt change requests with the application manager.
- Discuss change requests for system adaptations.
- Monitor the development process from the change request to its implementation.
- Analyze the problems arising from the (dis) operation of systems, detect the causes of these problems and solve them, in collaboration with the manager of the application.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and up-to-date procedures.
We are currently looking for a Junior Functional Administrator that :
- Preferably is in possession of a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or IT department.
- A first experience in an analytical function and in a project work.
- Affinities with business processes.
- Affinities with software packages.
- Fluently bilingual Dutch, French.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Analytical, communicative, good overview.
Our client offers you a full-time, challenging position in a strong and dynamic global business. And in of course in great work conditions and possibilities to grow.