Offre d'emploi : Site Purchasing Leader
Willing to take a step and make a successful career?
Join Nexans as a Site Purchasing Leader in Frameries (Belgium)!
At Nexans, we bring energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that transmit power and information to millions of people, communities and industries worldwide. For over 120 years, we have been shaping the world's evolution providing critical connectivity to households, businesses, infrastructure and all means of transport. Today we are committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting exponential growth of data.
We constantly help our customers meet the challenges they face in the fields of energy infrastructure, energy resources, transport, buildings, telecom and data. We are providing them with solutions and services for the most complex cable applications in the most demanding environments.
At the heart of our company are the people that make us who we are. Our future is shaped by your creativity, inspiration, aspirations and motivation. We employ more than 27,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2018, the Group generated 6.5 billion euros in sales.
Committed to energy access for all, the Nexans Foundation supports initiatives that help bring electrical power to disadvantaged communities. We focus on promoting awareness about energy poverty and the importance of developing access to energy, in line with the UN aim of ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Want to be part of an exciting journey? For our plant in Nexans Frameries, we are looking for a Site Purchasing Leader.
Responsibilities And Tasks:
- Responsible for Local Site Purchasing and Local Vendor Management: reassessment of needs, launch of RFI, RFQ contract designs, implementation and monitoring of continuous improvement plan, defines the panel of suppliers for consultation and leads negotiations to select the best supplier, Applies completely the purchasing process locally
- For Purchases of more than € 250,000, he/she is responsible for the Purchasing performance and the implementation of Procurement strategies, contracts and / or agreements negotiated by the Group.
- Is Guarantor of the respect and the implementation of Nexans Purchasing processes and standards;
- Guarantor of the implementation of transversal Group Purchasing initiatives on his/her perimeter.
- Team management of two people
What We Are Looking For:
- 5-year experience minimum in purchasing
- Fluent in French and English
- Mobility (business trips to meet with suppliers)
- Trading & negotiation techniques and analytical mindset
- Taking initiative
- Result oriented
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive terms and working conditions
Boosted by a clear talent development strategy, you can go a long way if you are motivated, mobile and driven by the same values as us. We build people that build business.
Careers in cables. Amazing, actually!
To learn more about Nexans please visit www.nexans.com/career and take our interactive tour.