Offre d'emploi : Privacy Paralegal
Our client, an international law firm, is looking for a Privacy Paralegal who will act as a guide for and provide substantive support to the firm's international Privacy and Data Security Practice Group
Our client is an international law firm with more than 15 offices located throughout the United States, Asia, and Europe. The firm has over 1,000 lawyers who advise clients across a range of industries and practices.
Client Service, Confidentiality, and Safety
Education and Experience
- Law degree and strong academic
- Strong technical skills, interest in the latest development in the IT and privacy
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
Teamwork and Applied Skills
- Ability to take an assignment from inception to completion with minimal supervision or by following broad
- Ability to analyze needs and to determine priorities based on strategic and business objectives; attention to
- High client service ethic and a proven record in delivering exemplary client satisfaction to external and internal client
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex ideas succinctly and
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions.
- A highly proactive, solution-oriented approach to work and
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to create organizational solutions where a precedent may not
- Strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse individuals at all levels of an
- A good sense of humor is a must!