Offre d'emploi : Business Unit HR Business Partner
Business Unit HR Business Partner – Power Accessories
Willing to take a step and make a successful career?
Join Nexans as a HRBP – Power Accessories BU in Erembodegen!
At Nexans, we bring energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that transmit power and information to millions of people, communities and industries worldwide. For over 120 years, we have been shaping the world's evolution providing critical connectivity to households, businesses, infrastructure and all means of transport. Today we are committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting exponential growth of data.
We constantly help our customers meet the challenges they face in the fields of energy infrastructure, energy resources, transport, buildings, telecom and data. We are providing them with solutions and services for the most complex cable applications in the most demanding environments.
At the heart of our company are the people that make us who we are. Our future is shaped by your creativity, inspiration, aspirations and motivation. We employ more than 27,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2018, the Group generated 6.5 billion euros in sales.
Committed to energy access for all, the Nexans Foundation supports initiatives that help bring electrical power to disadvantaged communities. We focus on promoting awareness about energy poverty and the importance of developing access to energy, in line with the UN aim of ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Want to be part of an exciting journey? We are looking for our HRBP – Power Accessories BU.
The Group Nexans launches an important project to focus on his competitivity. One lever is the reduction of the fix costs. We simply, adapt our global organization. The HR function is aligned with this new model. The BGs/BUs become the driver, supported by 6 Centers of expertise and 2 Shared services centers.
Responsibilities And Tasks:
The BU HR Business Partner is embedded in the Business where he/she works closely with the BU VP and his/her management team to achieve the objectives of the BU (Sales = 150 M€) in implementing the right organisations, developing the management teams and ensure the engagement of all the employees. He/she leads, coordinates and animates the extended HR Community at BU level, in accordance to the BG guidelines.
His/her mission is to deploy the BG HR plan within the BU and contributing to the business objectives by:
- Taking ownership of Nexans’ HR strategy, policies, programs, and processes at BU level and ensuring their deployment and their adaptation when relevant.
- Supporting, influencing, and contributing to the BU business strategy and by advising business leaders on HR matters.
- Being the warrant of HR professionalism in the BU, ensuring the proper talent availability and development at BU level.
- Leading the Social transformation program/Employee engagement through the different units in making sure that the social climate is constructive, focus on the performance of the site and in making sure the engagement action plan reflects the Employee survey’s results
What We Are Looking For:
- 8-10 years’ experience in HR Generalist Positions
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Business oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Exposure within an International business
- Managerial skills – Direct reports
- Ability to drive projects and achieve results in a matrix organization
- Ability to assess/develop people
- Strong communication & animation capabilities
- Good listener, analyses mindset to translate a need in a solution
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills and knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement practices
- Ability to work with multiple people/projects concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive terms and working conditions
Boosted by a clear talent development strategy, you can go a long way if you are motivated, mobile and driven by the same values as us. We build people that build business.
Careers in cables. Amazing, actually!
To learn more about Nexans please visit www.nexans.com/career and take our interactive tour.