Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager - Dairy products - FMCG
The client is looking for a Key Account Manager - Dairy products - FMCG to reinforce his team.
The company, a leader on the dairy products market is today represented by more than 80.000 employees across the world. In Belgium, with a smaller office, they are working on the fast growth of the company. Innovation, customer centric, quality are parts of their values.
The Key Account Manager - Dairy products - FMCG will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Build the national annual business plan in collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Develop action plans for the client via market reviews and assortment recommendations Anticipate with the Sales
- Manager major changes in the medium term and build scenarios.
Clients portfolio management:
- Analyze, prepare, negotiate and evaluate annual agreements:
- Optimization of the assortment
- Promotional support
- Sale price
- Department visibility
- Translate the Marketing Plan to concrete proposals for the client
- Presentation of market analyzes, proposed actions,…
- Manage budgets, rebate policy, ... for these customers in an optimal way
- Work with Trade Marketing in order to make the best use of the data made available
- Administration monitoring:
- Approve invoices and expense tracking.
- Inform the Commercial Assistant of the actions, promotions, assortment, ...
- Updating of documents clients Customer conditions '+ communication
- Inform the Sales department on negotiation and customer requests (Customer visit report)
- Inform other services (Supply, Marketing, ...) on negotiation, actions, assortment, conditions, ...
- Master degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Key Account Management
- Experience in FMCG - FOOD with retailers
- Strong analytical skills, leadership, sense of details
- Negociation skills
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
The salary package will depend on the experience of the candidate.