Offre d'emploi : CORPORATE BUSINESS ANALYST
CORPORATE BUSINESS ANALYST
As Corporate Business Analyst, you will provide corporate software solutions and related services to support the company’s business needs.
Your role will be to sustain the entire life cycle of provided solutions including design, implementation, continuous improvements, and maintenance/support to keep the solutions aligned with business evolution.
You analyze the strategic business needs of the organization and design technical systems, business models, and processes accordingly.
In a technology-focused role:
• Creating, analyzing and validating detailed functional specifications
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software ecosystem and corporate business processes
• Liaise with diversified teams and departments on the newest technology and its implications in the industry (maintain technological watch)
In a business-focused role:
• Understanding needs and facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure their completion in a timely fashion
• Identifying current business processes and propose improvements
• Support corporate applications on a day-to-day basis
Required background / experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related Technology/Business-Oriented degree
• 2+ year of experience as Business Analyst or 5+ years of experience in a technical or functional role related to Information Technology
• Good analytical skills to assess, summarize, prioritize and translate requirements into appropriate solutions
• Strong customer focus with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior customer/client experience and build a long-term relationship with key users
• Ability to prioritize work efforts by balancing operational tasks with a longer-term strategic roadmap
• Enthusiastic in delivering occasional training to less or non-technical audiences
Considered as assets:
• Interest in Information Systems like CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence (Dynamics 365, PowerPlatform are assets)
• Participation in ERP implementation or migration projects
• Previous experience in Dynamics 365, Microsoft BI (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI), ETL, data-warehousing, Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Flow or Azure Logic Apps
• Background in Front-End (HTML/CSS/JS, ECMAScript 6, jQuery, React, Angular, Bootstrap, …) or BI development
• Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, DevOps
• Aptitude to interact with external vendors (consultancy firms) to ensure deliverables, service levels and vendor obligations are met
• Learning and knowledge sharing agility
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Good level in English (both spoken and writing) + French is an asset.