Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative EMEA
As Customer Service Representative EMEA market, you will manage the Benelux & Export market, including all interactions with your customer base in order to service and supply them.
Our client is an international company active in the medical industry and with EMEA HQ located in Flemish Brabant, near Zaventem.
As Customer Service Representative EMEA, you will be part of the EMEA team, with focus on the Benelux & Export markets
- Management of the whole order-to-delivery cycle, including maintaining an excellent relationshop with customers and distributors?
- Being the key contact for all inquiries, requests concerning returns, price and substitute inquiries, claims, etc.
- Handle documents such as export documentation, packing lists and other related documents.
- Deliver a high quality and pro active customer support to your portfolio of customers.
- Continuous support of process improvements and back-up support for your team members.
- Achieve business KPIs linked to delivery of efficient, qualitative customer service.
- Work closely together with different internal departments such as credit collection, pricing & tender, supply chain, as well as with the commercial organisations of different countries, in order to gather and share information for customer inquiries.
- maintain contact with end customer, distributors and 3rd party logistics suppliers.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Representative EMEA position:
- you must have a very fluent level of Dutch, French and English. Any additional language like German is a big plus.
- you preferably have a Master Degree level within the field of Economics or Logistic
- relevant experience of min. 5 to 10 years as an International Customer Service Representative
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of SAP and Ms Office
- an autonomous, entrepreneurial spirit
- accountability and "getting things done" attitude
- result oriented and stress resistant
- strong drive, positive energy and commitment to achieve quality
- strong time management skills and priority setting
- a hands-on, problem solving mindset with a flexible attitude to easily adapt to a rapidly developing, fast moving environment
as a Customer Service Representative EMEA, you will be part of a dynamic, fast moving company.
You will work in an international, challenging environment that allows you to take accountability, add value, work independent and with A-Z responsibility. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a great team of supporting colleagues.
For this position, you will receive a very attractive salary package with fringe benefits and the possibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.