Offre d'emploi : Quality Engineer Specialist (M/F)
For our client, an international leading company specialized in raw chemical materials, engineered and floor coverings products, we are looking for a Quality Engineer Specialist to join the R&D department of the floor coverings products. Our client has a large range of products with different national and international plants.
Directly reporting to the R&D director, your responsabilities will be:
- Manage and adapt the portfolio to the changing legislation and overview the certification portfolio of all four product categories
- Support the sales strategy with training and be the SPOC for all product technical and environmental questions for sales and product management
- Be responsible for all technical certifications, both national and international
- Make sustainability reporting
- Follow-up and ensure compliance with regulations
- Contact international industry associations
- Define the company's strategy, initiate and lead the necessary actions to get there
- Master in Industrial/Chemical engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Detail oriented
- Focus on goals and timing
- Performance driven, eager to learn
- Structured and organized
- Not afraid to take decisions
- Know how to get the message out and can stimulate and convince
- Likes to work with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Dutch + English, French is a plus.
If you are interested in sustainability and if making all technical certifications, national and international law compliant is your thing, don't wait to apply !
Postulez à l’offre: Quality Engineer Specialist (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément