Offre d'emploi : Cash Manager - Brussels
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Cash Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the services sector.
As Cash Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supervise & act as backup for BRS BeLux Daily cash management & BRS € Cash-Pooling;
- Supervision of the Cash Officer (1FTE);
- Determine & apply Investment Golden Rules Policie ;
- Manage Investment portfolio of the "BRS EU Treasury Center";
- Monitor and coordinate the debt repayment deadlines;
- Monitor the reimbursement flows associated to VISA & Mastercard settlements;
- Leading in monthly, quarterly and annual closing work (Interest control, reconciliations, banking fees);
- Responsible for treasury reports & analysis production (daily, weekly over 13 rolling weeks, monthly over 12 rolling months and Budget, per balance, per cash-flow ;
- Responsible of the Data Quality (implementation of controls, quality of the reportings ..);
- Leading optimization and automatization of operational management (KPI's, deployment of banking connectivity, paiement securisation, anti-fraud programs...);
- Participation in the development and enrichment of the BRS Treasury procedures;
- Support to the Finance Manager on matters relating to the Cash Management Division.
The required profile for the Cash Manager position:
- A master degree in finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in treasury;
- You are native French speaker with an excellent level of English;
- You have excellent communication skills, you are autonomous and you like to redefine processes and tools;
- You are IT oriented.
Interested in this position of Cash Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Cash Manager - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément