Offre d'emploi : Site HR Manager
Site HR Manager
Willing to take a step and make a successful career?
Join Nexans as a Site HR Manager in Elouges!
At Nexans, we bring energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that transmit power and information to millions of people, communities and industries worldwide. For over 120 years, we have been shaping the world's evolution providing critical connectivity to households, businesses, infrastructure and all means of transport. Today we are committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting exponential growth of data.
We constantly help our customers meet the challenges they face in the fields of energy infrastructure, energy resources, transport, buildings, telecom and data. We are providing them with solutions and services for the most complex cable applications in the most demanding environments.
At the heart of our company are the people that make us who we are. Our future is shaped by your creativity, inspiration, aspirations and motivation. We employ more than 27,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2018, the Group generated 6.5 billion euros in sales.
Committed to energy access for all, the Nexans Foundation supports initiatives that help bring electrical power to disadvantaged communities. We focus on promoting awareness about energy poverty and the importance of developing access to energy, in line with the UN aim of ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Want to be part of an exciting journey? For our plant in Nexans Elouges, we are looking for our Site HR Manager.
The Group Nexans launches an important project to focus on his competitivity. We simply, adapt our global organization. The HR function is aligned with this new model. The BGs/BUs become the driver, supported by 6 Centers of expertise and 2 Shared services centers. The HR Site Manager gets more autonomy in this new organization.
Responsibilities And Tasks:
The Site HR Manager is responsible for deploying and coordinating the Site HR roadmap (Social transformation, employee engagement, skills management, recruitment, training,…), the Group policies and programs (Compensation & Benefits, Talent, diversity, …) at site level, in line with Nexans HR and business strategy.
The Site HR Manager will be responsible of managing one payroll manager and will be part of the global strategy at site level. The HR Site Manager will be also involved in the transformation of another site in Belgium and will be responsible of deploying/coordinating the transformation by bringing his/her expertise.
Business and HR transformation:
- Contributes to business strategy of the site
- Coordinates the transformation of another site in Belgium by supporting/advising the Site Manager: cost reduction – lean organization
- Communicates and leads the change management’s actions to support the Site Vision
- Follows the HR KPI (Absenteeism, Overtime, Total Cost of Employment….) and ensure the right level of performance.
- Coordinates people matters during business transformation (financial, organizational, social and legal, people impact analysis), defines actions plan and acts as a facilitator.
- Launch the required Staffing
- eads the interview process, supports the site manager in the final selection
- Negotiates pay packages with candidates
- Prepares and deploys the induction program
Training & Performance:
- Supports and drives processes regarding leadership/career management/knowledge management and learning and development
- Manages the competencies/skills gap analysis for the site and leads the corrective actions
- According the BG/BU Strategy & the Site Vision, defines the guidelines for learning & development actions (coaching, mentoring, training, e-learning...)
Work environment, social relations & employment engagement:
- Contributes with local management to labor relations approach by ensuring the compliance of social and legal rules
- Is responsible for individual and collective bargaining
- Is responsible for labor agreements negotiation, their communication and deployment
- Acts as a relay and is responsible for internal communication with employees
- Deploys the employee survey, analyses the results with the management committee, communicates the results and define the actions plan for the site.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5 years’ experience as HR Manager in an industrial environment
- French and Dutch required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business oriented
- Ability to assess/develop people
- Strong communication & animation capabilities
- Good listener, analyses mindset to translate a need in a solution
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive terms and working conditions
Boosted by a clear talent development strategy, you can go a long way if you are motivated, mobile and driven by the same values as us. We build people that build business.
Careers in cables. Amazing, actually!
To learn more about Nexans please visit www.nexans.com/career and take our interactive tour.