Offre d'emploi : Senior Transaction Officer - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Senior Transaction Officer with excellent knowledge for German for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the real estate sector.
As Senior Transaction Officer you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the process of acquisition/sales as from the day the LOI is signed until Closing:
- Coordinate due diligence exercise with internal teams and the process with sellers/buyers;
- Review the operational, legal and tax due diligence;
- Evaluate the impact of due diligence outcome on pricing;
- Calculation of KPI for decision;
- Calculate the purchase price;
- Prepare presentation for Direction Committee with due diligence outcome;
- Identify cash flow movements at closing;
- Develop/challenge Business Plan of acquisitions/mergers:
- Be able to elaborate/review a business plan of the acquisition/merger based on the different information to gather;
- Be able to assess the impact on the Group financial BP;
- Perform financial due diligence on target companies:
- Review financial statements;
- Identify adjustments when needed;
- Participate in the integration of acquired assets within the various internal teams:
- Organize kick off meetings and information sessions;
- Provides internal team with the appropriate information and documentation;
- Performs follow up on post- closing actions;
- Keeps track of off balance sheet engagements in relation to the transactions.
The required profile for the Senior Transaction Officer position:
- Master degree;
- Min 7 years of relevant experience (M&A, Corp finance, Transaction, Investment);
- Very good knowledge of German and English;
- Experience in Real estate;
- Willing to travel 50% between Germany and Brussels;
- Financial and Corporate finance knowledge.
Interested in this position of Senior Transaction Officer at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: