Offre d'emploi : Accountant - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant (M/F/X) for one of its clients.
Our client, an International Company active in the Insurance sector, is located in the center of Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team.
As an Accountant, you will join a team and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist the statutory Accounting Manager with the production of statutory accounts for the Company (and its branches as required), working on assigned sections;
- Maintain accounting records for the assigned operations ensuring that all balance sheet reconciliations are prepared in line with timetable and resolve issues in a timely manner. Provide input into the production of management accounts and management information where appropriate and assist with the budget and forecast exercises, as required;
- Support the quarterly and annual reporting as required, through the production of reports and the validation of data;
- Undertake operational processes for invoices, expenses and other transactions as required, ensuring accurate postings to the GL and a controlled process;
- Provide assistance during audits for the Corporation and assigned operations, liaising with key stakeholders;
- Provide cover for other members of the Accounting team, as required;
- Provide assistance with project work on department issues as required and support to develop and execute business process streamlining projects that comply with appropriate policies.
The qualifications needed as an Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field ;
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French or Dutch (spoken/written);
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are proactive, dynamic and a team player.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract of several months with possibility of fix contract ;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization.
- A competitive salary package including extra legal advantages.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: