Offre d'emploi : HVAC Mechanic
Working in the Facility Management section of the Tri-Mission, the Electrical Maintenance Worker carries Working in the Facility Management section of the Tri-Mission, the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance Worker carries out maintenance and repair work to all mission buildings and facilities including residential owned and leased properties.
- Installs and repairs HVAC systems and ensures that all tasks are completed in accordance with applicable codes and manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Responds to emergency calls during off-duty hours when critical systems stop functioning, or when there is an imminent threat to the safety of personnel or structural integrity.
- Installs, removes, relocates, repairs, and tests HVAC equipment and components to ensure performance.
- Addresses existing or potential problems and makes recommendations to ensure systems and equipment meet the design and manufacturers’ operating parameters.
- Orders and stocks HVAC supplies and replacement parts to ensure availability for future needs.
- Assists in developing and executing testing and inspection checklists to ensure quality work by contractors and staff.
- Contributes to the safety program managed by the Post Occupational Safety and Health Officer (Facility Manager).
- Performs preventive maintenance by inspecting, adjusting and troubleshooting HVAC systems and equipment to ensure reliable operation and uninterrupted air supply to critical facilities.
- Provides routine inspection on all systems and prepares written reports on their condition, including all key performance indicators in conformance with the reporting requirements of the Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) Annual Facility Condition Survey and Annual Inspection Summary.
- Assists in developing and executing a comprehensive preventive maintenance program for HVAC systems, equipment and associated components and controllers.
- Records and compiles operational data, completing and maintaining forms, logs, and reports.
- Assists in preparing documents for maintenance, repair and renovation, including soliciting and monitoring contractors.
- Escorts local contractors at post facilities when required.