Offre d'emploi : Head of Customer Services - Brussels
We are looking for a Head of Customer Services for our client, a family-owned leader in the legal insurance industry.
The company is based in Brussels and employs 95 people in Belgium. Their innovative services and products as well as their flexibility and commitment to quality allowed them to win numerous awards.
Your responsibilities as Head of Customer Services:
- Ensure that (potential) customers & (potential) brokers will be served according to high standards; also securing continuity of Customer Services work all year long for both linguistic regions;
- Ensure that Contract Management and the Underwriting department are handled within the framework of the general Underwriting policy and other relevant guidelines; and with the high quality standards expected by Customers and Brokers;
- Keep the exposure of the Company within defined acceptable risk levels;
- Be responsible for the quality of data collected and keyed in DB (number of risks insured, vat status, nacebel code,…), insuring data traceability (archiving);
- Pro-actively provide recommendations to Business Advisors and Sales Manager if unusual risks or non-profitability are encountered by operations in consequence of the Contract Management follow-up;
- Analyse appropriate ad hoc and regular performance reports to support the Management Board's business decisions and objectives;
- Improve and optimize processes for the Customer Services department in good coordination with the company's Claims, Sales, Finance and IT Operations;
- Actively participate or supervise delegates to Operational Groups meant to coordinate and articulate the various stakeholders
Your qualification and skills:
- Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration or other operations-related domain;
- A prior experience of 5 years in a Management position is required, preferably in the Insurance sector;
- Strong analytical mind and result oriented;
- Able to manage and deliver quality standards as well as settle priorities for the team;
- Strong affinity with digitalization;
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Able to bring a pragmatic approach in managing projects and risk assessments;
- Diplomatic behavior combined with strength to manage efficiently about 15 people;
- Proven negotiation skills and active team player.
Interested in this challenging position of Head of Customer Services? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Head of Customer Services - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément