Offre d'emploi : Senior Accountant - center of Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Senior Accountant (M/F) for one of its clients.
Our client, a international Real Estate company, is located in the center of Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for all phases of accounting, including financial reporting, related to the property management activities.
You will be responsible the following tasks:
- Reviewing and/or processing billing/invoicing and enters data into the accounting databases;
- Submitting cash applications to the vouchers/invoices;
- Closing month-end accounting books;
- Reconciling balance sheet and P&L statement;
- Handling invoice payments as well as VAT payments;
- Management of outstanding payments by sending monthly reminder letters;
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and various other accounting statements of financial reports;
- Analyze accounting variance and prepare variance explanation reports;
- Prepare comprehensive financial reporting packages for projects, clients, or business units, monthly and as needed;
- Recording complex business transactions in the general ledger.
The qualifications needed as a Senior Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field ;
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (spoken/written), knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are proactive, dynamic and a team player.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract of several months with possibility of fix contract ;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization;
- A competitive salary package including extra-legal advantages.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: