Offre d'emploi : Logistics manager
For a client in the Mons region in the chemicals sector, we are looking for a:
Logistics manager (M/F/X)
A role of responsibility requiring good stress management and ongoing organisation!
Within the company, you will carry out various logistics, accounting and purchasing tasks.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
For the logistics division
- Centralisation of customer orders on a weekly basis,
- Daily distribution of lorries according to a schedule that has been input to enable better management of carrier arrivals (in collaboration with the lab), -
- Monitoring (lab, carriers and clients), changes and email, telephone or fax confirmations (at any time or on any day),
- Organisation and management of a resin pick-up and delivery schedule,
- Organisation and management of a raw materials delivery/acceptance schedule,
- Management and orders of raw materials (melamine, additives, urea, etc.) + stocks,
- Daily contact with clients, carriers, production and the laboratory for changes to the schedule (lorry postponements, additional orders, etc.),
- Client satisfaction by offering them the best service possible in terms of flexibility while minimising the repercussions in terms of transport and production costs,
- Finding carriers for a minimal cost,
- Sorting CMR notes according to customers and types of glue in order to facilitate invoicing (sales),
- Management, orders and organisation of different products for resale,
For the accounting division
- Suppliers: gathering orders, receipt slips and invoices,
- Approval if necessary and input after checking allocations.
- Clients: sorting CMR notes according to orders and preparing for client invoicing.
For the purchase division
- Ordering all office supplies
- Managing and ordering safety equipment (distribution on request for each team, checking depletion and needs)
- Drinks (coffee, soup, milk, etc.) for the staff
- Food for appointments (sandwiches),
- Necessities (wipes, toilet paper, etc.),
- Cleaning products (detergent).
- Weekly management and rental of work clothes (Initial sets, taking measurements, washing)
Rigour, flexibility and leadership!
You have a university qualification in logistics or equivalent experience.
Furthermore, the following profile describes you:
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is a serious advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- You have good organisation skills but above all good interpersonal and communications skills
- You know how to keep your composure when faced with crisis situations and you know how to find the right solutions
- You are flexible and have managed teams in the past
In addition to a permanent contract, the client is offering you a comprehensive salary package with meal vouchers, travel expenses, a phone, a laptop, group hospitalisation and sickness insurance, double holiday pay and an end-of-year bonus.
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.