Offre d'emploi : Business Development Support - IT sector
As Business Development Support - IT sector, you will maintain phone contacts with business leaders from IT companies, start conversations on a high level to retreive interesting commercial information and detect sales opportunities in support of the Sales Department.
Our client is a company active in IT and based in Zaventem.
Business Development Support - IT industry:
- You support commercial activities of companies in the IT industry. As Business Development Specialist you work on projects for big IT companies such as Microsoft, IBM, SAP and HP.
- Can you have conversations on each contact level within an organisation? Do you get a kick out of opening doors and setting appointments? With your dynamic and assertive approach, you call the management of big organisations and talk to the managers responsible for IT and business processes.
- In support of your clients, you will contact companies at the top of the market. This means you will have to be able to think and talk along with them with ease.
- You are able to recap and summarize the core of these conversations in French or Dutch and correctly inform your clients about the outcome, through evaluations, briefings and reports.
- You are in charge of drafting reports and communicating the outcome of the project to the project leaders.
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal candidate for the position of Business Development Support - IT sector:
- very good level of Dutch and English OR very good level of French and English.
- positive minded, dynamic and proactive
- you have very strong communication skills: an active listener, good at summarizing and asking the right questions. you easily create a link with people and level with your contact person.
- you have no problem making the right connections and know how to get the right information
- you are commercial minded and like a challenge
As Business Development Support - IT sector, you will become part of an inspiring and dynamic environment. This position is a true boost for your sales experience and a way to further develop your commercial skills.
You will work full time with flexible working hours, while receive a lot of freedom for initiative and self-management.
The company offers a lot of possibilities for training and development.