Offre d'emploi : Trainee Engineer
Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf Group and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of insulation products and solutions.
Knauf Insulation, with more than 40 years of experience in the insulation industry and over 5500 employees in more than 35 countries, is a dynamic company, a brand, a family that cares for and puts the needs of its customers first. Together, we build upon the values “Menschlichkeit”, Partnership, Commitment and Entrepreneurship. The company wishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achieve this, Knauf Insulation attracts a recently graduated talented engineer through its Engineer Trainee Program.
To find these talents, Knauf Insulation is partnering with proselect to recruit an:
Engineer Trainee (M/F/X)
This program is designed to develop your professional skills and to gain a deep knowledge of Knauf Insulation Technologies (Glass Mineral Wool, Rock Mineral Wool, and Wood Wool) through worldwide on-the-job learning and best practices sharing along a two-year journey.
At the end of this two-year program, the aim is for trainees to be assigned to an available relevant role in a Knauf Insulation plant as Process Engineer.
A challenging, exciting and international position!
The first step of the program is divided in two inductions, the first one in Belgium (the largest Glass Mineral Wool manufacturing site in Europe) and the second one in Slovenia (the largest Rock Mineral Wool manufacturing site in Europe). Each induction will be for six months. Along with these Knauf Insulation technologies familiarisation period, you will be working on projects for each induction. Through them, you will develop your professional skills and enhance your knowledge of the company products and way of working. These projects will also help to specify your next assignments, along with an evaluation based on your strengths and passions.
The second step of the program is one-year international assignments.
These will be possible in Glass Mineral Wool, Rock Mineral Wool, Wood Wool, or Research and Development. These assignments could be at any of Knauf Insulation locations worldwide.
A wide range of knowledge and two years of travel and dedication to challenge and project management!
You have recently graduated in Engineering in 2020 in the following fields: mechanics, industrial process and automation, chemistry, material sciences, food technology, fermentation process, buildings science, or similar field.
You are fluent in English. The knowledge of any other language is a plus, especially German and French which are strong assets.
Moreover, Knauf Insulation looks for talents with:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player as you will :
- work with people from different cultural backgrounds ;
- need to comprehend specific technical topics ;
- have to defend your point of view ;
- An open-minded attitude, be curious and have a strong interest in innovation and creative technical solutions ;
- The ability to take initiatives and willing to go the extra mile ;
- Flexibility in terms of travel (sometimes on very short notice) and willing to relocate ;
- The hands-on and pragmatic mentality with technical, analytical and organisational skills ;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Mostly, Knauf Insulation is looking for a candidate that compiles all those strengths with high motivation. The company is looking for a person with the drive and ambition to succeed in this shared dedication program to become their future key talent.
Our client, Knauf Insulation, is offering a position in a dynamic, employees caring and strong company with real and immediate career prospects.
Open to ideas and continuous improvement, Knauf Insulation allows you to propose your way of thinking in a professional framework and to take initiatives.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: www.knaufinsulation.com
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Graduat technique | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieurs - général | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Liège
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Électricien | Liège