Offre d'emploi : Accounting Manager - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Accounting Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Accounting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and/or perform proper & timely monthly closings for the ledgers of the allocated entity/entities;
- Ensure monthly accurate reconciliations between general ledger and sub-systems for the allocated entity/entities;
- Secure compliance to corporate policies and accounting/legal requirements;
- Maintain compliance to EMEA Chart of Accounts;
- Manage tax requirements and tax declarations (CIT, VAT, Intrastat, …) for the allocated entity/entities;
- Manage and coordinate the relationships with external tax and accounting advisors;
- Secure compliance with internal controls in his/her areas;
- Ensure books' accuracy by setting up and maintaining control procedures; prepare internal audits for the allocated entity/entities;
- Follow up on cash planning;
- Being the lead person in the G&A expense analysis and coordinate this analysis within and outside the team;
- Set up and coordinate the monthly follow up meetings with all the budget holders of the allocated G&A budgets;
- Being the lead person in the coordination and set up of the annual budgets of the allocated G&A budgets;
- Support the FP&A team in the budgeting and forecasting activities and assist in the variance analysis (budget vs actuals);
- Participate in the implementation of financial processes;
- Contact person with the external auditors for the allocated entities;
- Develop and manage the team, setting objectives and provide feedback to keep on target;
- Track team's performance against the KPI's set by the Assoc. Director Accounting EMEA;
- Additional ad hoc tasks as requested by the VP Finance EMEA and/or the Assoc. Director Accounting EMEA.
The required profile for the Accounting Manager position:
- University or Bachelor Degree in Business Economics, Applied Economical Sciences, Commercial Sciences or Commercial Engineer. At least 4/5 years relevant experience in an international accounting environment;
- Knowledge of IFRS; management reporting in a shareholder-value managed company. Experience with accounting of non-Belgian based companies is a major asset. Profound knowledge of general accounting principles and general tax matters;
- Languages: Fluent in English/French (written and spoken), any other European language is an asset;
- Computer literate: ERP system (SAP is an asset), Basware, HFM MS Office applications esp. Excel. Experience with HFM is an additional asset;
- Open personality with demonstrated accounting expertise and strong people management capacities;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Hands-on, do-er, with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Quality, process and results driven;
- Analytical and detail oriented;
- You work quickly and under minimal supervision, you are able to perform under strict deadlines and you are customer oriented;
- Demonstrate high personal ethic.
Interested in this position of Accounting Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Accounting Manager - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément