Offre d'emploi : Legal Assistant experienced in contract law
As Legal Assistant, you will assist the in-house lawyer in the daily management and administration of the Association's contracts in close collaboration with the responsible Concawe Sc Executive.
The client is a European Association located in Brussels. They are looking for someone to cover a maternity leave as from mi-november 2020 for 6 months.
They key responsibilities:
· Manage the contracts, throughout their life-cycle: drafting, negotiating and revising contracts such as consultancy services agreements, research contracts, collaboration agreements and non-disclosure agreements, in close collaboration with the responsible Concawe Science Executive.
· Analyzing and interpreting complex contract terms and conditions, advising on their impact and associated risk.
· Evaluating and negotiating ownership of and access to intellectual property
· Provide ad-hoc legal support to the Secretariat on contract issues
· Administer, maintain and update the company contracts database
The Successfull candidate:
- Fluent in English and a good legal English drafting skills
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar role in an international company or law firm
- Already an experience in contract law
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team worker
- Law degree
- Have strong co-ordination and negotiation skills with an eye for detail
- A 6 month contract
- The opportunity to learn more about contrat law
- An attractive salary package