Offre d'emploi : Test Engineer
Reporting to the V&V Manager, you create and execute the test specifications (or test plan) at system, software and software component level within The Signalling Company. As such
- You analyze system/software/software component specification to produce the system/software/software component test specification.
- You execute the test specification on the ETCS/software/ software component.
- You propose new test technology to be used and deployed at The Signalling Company.
- You are the counterpart of the development team (and you are sometimes in contact with the RAMS team), ensuring all the development is correct, compared with the specification.
- You are based in Brussels, Belgium.
- You whether have a Master degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science. or are a system engineer who can demonstrate coding skills.
- You have 5+ years experience in testing activities, including work experience in the railway industry.
- You are familiar with the requirements for developing critical software products, and have ideally participated in such development.
- You are fluent with Agile development techniques, such as - but not limited to - TDD, CI/CD, SCM using GIT, etc.
- You took part, as tester, in the development of real-time distributed systems, preferably in railway, automotive or aerospace industry.
- You enjoy to go “hands on” when needed. You understand the criticality of testing, and are able to define the reasonable limit where testing activities stop, considering their purpose in the development of the product.
- You are a team player. You admit that you can be wrong when a team member has a better idea.
- Fluency in French and English is required. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering is a plus.
- Experience in Python coding is a plus