Offre d'emploi : Purchase assistant (junior)
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Through this function you will get the opportunity to work in close collaboration with the Purchasing Manager and prove your ability to handle a crucial function at the heart of the supply chain.
Our client is active in the industrial sector on an international level.
- You will be in charge of purchasing raw materials in collaboration with your manager
- You will make sure purchased goods are delivered on time
- You will keep an eye on inventory at all times to foresee delivery needs
- You speak English and at least Dutch or French
- You have a Master's degree - preferably specialised in Supply Chain/Logistics
- You have a first experience in procurement/supply chain/logistics (internship ok)
- You are organised and invested in your work
- This function represents a big opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging function
- You will gain crucial experience in a job with high responsibilities
- You will work in a dynamic and open minded team