Offre d'emploi : Controller - Drogenbos
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Controller for a permanent position based in Drogenbos.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the retail sector.
As Controller you will be responsible for:
- Lead, support and develop the local finance team (2 FTE);
- Manage the full budgeting and forecasting process;
- Meet divisional deadlines on all targets dates (e.g. MMF, actuals, Rolling Forecast, Budget) both ensuring accuracy of reporting and ensuring a 'no surprises' approach;
- Follow up and provide a comprehensive set of management packs accurately reflecting business results on: customer profitability, production efficiency, working capital, etc;
- Support the management team to optimize the business drivers;
- Ensuring and development of an optimal cost price system;
- Responsible for the accounting operations and follow up of the general ledger/balance;
- Fulfil (SOX) compliance requirements set by Group/Division (Internal audit, FMP);
- Manage the recruitment process (profiles, contacts with temp employment agencies & contracts);
- Manage the payroll process;
- Drive the implementation of Group/Benelux standards & projects (eg performance review, MyVoice, Reduction of absenteeism);
- Drive the accountable receivable process from sales invoices to chasing payments;
- Driver of Internal improvement projects to develop our business and organization.
The required profile for the Controller position:
- Master economics, financial or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Finance, preferable in a (SOX compliant); multinational environment of which at least 3 years as an assistant controller;
- Business minded;
- People management skills;
- Self-motivated and strong willed, support and service minded;
- Analytical thinking and ability to handle complexity;
- Ability to act within different work environments and levels in the organization in a hands-on way;
- Advanced knowhow on Excel and preferably HFM, SAP and Access/SQL;
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English;
- Able to think on strategic level. Able to think on business level.
Interested in this position of Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: