Offre d'emploi : Logistieke Teamleader
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a logistics teamleader you'll be responsible for managing a team of forklift drivers.
Our client is a fast-growing and international company that is specialised in alcohol.
As a logistics teamleader you'll be responsible for managing a team of forklift drivers, that includes:
- coaching, motivating and evaluating your team
- taking care of the necessary administrative processing of unloaded and loaded trucks
- responsible for the daily stock counts
- reporting to the logistics manager
- responsible for the general safety and cleanliness of the warehouse
Our client is looking for a devoted Teamleader that is open to work in 2 shifts (5-13u & 10-18u) and that :
- is in possession of a Higher Secondary Education diploma or equivalent through experience;
- has at least 5 years of experience as a forklift driver / warehouse worker + with a forklift is a plus;
- has a leader personality;
- is administratively strong and can work accurately;
- knowledge Office and SAP is a plus;
- has good communication skills and a sense of responsibility;
- quality, safety, order and tidiness are among your priorities;
Our client offers a challenging job, with plenty of opportunities to do business within a fast-growing company and to realize your ambitions. You will also find an open and informal working environment with us, where core values such as entrepreneurship, ownership and cooperation are paramount.