Offre d'emploi : Medior Fund Administrator (Brussels)
Do you already have experience with funds (ideally 2-3 years)? Do you speak French or Dutch with a good command of English? Apply here!
Our client, a prestigious Financial Service located in Brussels, is looking for a Medior Fund Administrator (min. 2-3 years of experience) in order to strengthen its team.
As a Medior Fund Administrator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform second-level controls on the net asset values of investment fund
- Acting as a relay for the Team Manager in updating and monitoring various control tools
- Advise, support and train junior colleagues
- Help the Fund Administrators in their daily work and in solving more complex problems
- Analyse and verify with precision the red fastcheck rules
- Perform day-to-day Fund Administration tasks
As a Medior Fund Accountant, you have the following profile:
- Master degree in Finance or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Funds
- Perfect knowledge of French or Dutch and a good command of English
Our client offers you the possibility to evolve in a dynamic and international environment. Salary package based on your experience.